1. Begin by accessing your cPanel account.
2. You will then need to scroll down to the section labeled "SECURITY". Alternatively you may use the search bar to search "SECURITY".
3. Once at the section labeled "SECURITY", select "TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION" with the blue lock icon.
4. You will be presented instructions on how to enabled Two-Factor Authentication using an authentication app on your phone.
- 2fa, 2-factor, two-factor, authentication, two-factor authentication, 2-factor authentication
- 1 Users Found This Useful
How do I access cPanel?
1. Begin by navigating to the services tab in the top navigation menu and select "My Services"....