1. Begin by navigating to the services tab in the top navigation menu and select "My Services".
3. Once you select the service in which you wish to obtain cPanel Control panel access to you will be directed to a page containing quick action shortcuts and general package information. Navigate to the side action menus and select "Login to cPanel".
4. You will then be auto-logged into your cPanel Control panel. If you are not auto-logged in, use your web hosting package cPanel credentials.
Please never give out your cPanel Control panel or Client Area password. Staff will never ask for your passwords.
- cPanel, Login, Access, Password
- 0 Users Found This Useful
1. Begin by accessing your cPanel account.2. You will then need to scroll down to the section...